St Lucie County Republicans win 13 of 19 races!
Congratulations to the Winners and Everyone that Ran
- April 24 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- May 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- May 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Welcome from Chairman Kenny Nail
We’re so glad to have you here! You are visiting a passionate active group which supports conservative Republican ideals and has boots-on-the-ground plans to implement them. The Republican Party of St Lucie County believes in the Constitution in its original intent, and, as such, works to find, promote and get elected individuals who best represent our party’s platform and values.
Many projects have been carried out in the past four years to insure success for our party’s candidates. Hundreds of volunteers have worked tirelessly, achieving more success for Republican candidates in our traditionally blue county than ever before.
There are many exciting opportunities to serve, and we hope you have come to roll up your sleeves and get to work with a great team of individuals who see value in this grassroots movement to return our Constitutional Republic back to what our forefathers intended it to be.
Thank you again for visiting the Republican Party of Saint Lucie County. We trust you enjoyed your time with us and will consider further involvement in the many busy committees working for the purpose of getting Republicans successfully elected.
Kenny Nail, Chairman
Republican Party of St. Lucie County
AMERICA FIRST AGENDA
ST. Lucie GOP QUICK STATS
The St. Lucie GOP has added over 12,000 voters to our local party
St. Lucie won 13 out of 19 elections in 2020 (68%)
Through our hard work - Trump won St. Lucie County
a MUST WIN election. We must put America First for all Americans
- Kevin McCarthy Looks to Censure Waters for Her Incendiary Comments April 20, 2021House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy R-Calif. said Monday that he expects to introduce a resolution to censure Rep. Maxine Waters D-Calif., reported the Hill....
- Walter Mondale, Carter's Vice President, Dies at 93 April 20, 2021Former Vice President Walter Mondale, a liberal icon who lost the most lopsided presidential election after bluntly telling voters to expect a tax increase if he won, has died. He was 93.Mondale's family says he died Monday in Minneapolis. Mondale served Minnesota as...
- Judge Overseeing Chauvin Trial Blasts Waters' 'Abhorrent' Comments April 20, 2021The judge overseeing Derek Chauvin’s trial for murder on Monday blasted "abhorrent" Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters for comments over the weekend urging protesters to "get more confrontational" if Chauvin is not convicted for George Floyd's death ...
- WH Walks Back Biden Reference to Immigration 'Crisis' April 20, 2021When President Joe Biden used the term "crisis" in discussing the immigration picture over the weekend, many observers called it the first time he'd used the word in connection with the flood of migrants looking to gain entry to the U.S .But on Monday, the White House...