St Lucie County Republicans win 13 of 19 races!
Congratulations to the Winners and Everyone that Ran
- March 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- March 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Welcome from Chairman Kenny Nail
We’re so glad to have you here! You are visiting a passionate active group which supports conservative Republican ideals and has boots-on-the-ground plans to implement them. The Republican Party of St Lucie County believes in the Constitution in its original intent, and, as such, works to find, promote and get elected individuals who best represent our party’s platform and values.
Many projects have been carried out in the past four years to insure success for our party’s candidates. Hundreds of volunteers have worked tirelessly, achieving more success for Republican candidates in our traditionally blue county than ever before.
There are many exciting opportunities to serve, and we hope you have come to roll up your sleeves and get to work with a great team of individuals who see value in this grassroots movement to return our Constitutional Republic back to what our forefathers intended it to be.
Thank you again for visiting the Republican Party of Saint Lucie County. We trust you enjoyed your time with us and will consider further involvement in the many busy committees working for the purpose of getting Republicans successfully elected.
Kenny Nail, Chairman
Republican Party of St. Lucie County
AMERICA FIRST AGENDA
ST. Lucie GOP QUICK STATS
The St. Lucie GOP has added over 12,000 voters to our local party
St. Lucie won 13 out of 19 elections in 2020 (68%)
Through our hard work - Trump won St. Lucie County
a MUST WIN election. We must put America First for all Americans
- Texas Gov. Abbott Supports Bill to Prohibit Big Tech From Censorship March 5, 2021Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says a new bill will prohibit social media companies from censoring Texans ''based on the viewpoints they express,'' mirroring similar efforts by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to crack down on Big Tech." Conservative speech will not be canceled in the...
- 3rd-Degree Murder Count Could Be Reinstated in George Floyd's Death March 5, 2021The Minnesota Court of Appeals on Friday ordered a judge to reconsider adding a third-degree murder charge against a former Minneapolis police officer charged in George Floyd's death, handing a potential victory to prosecutors, but setting up a possible delay to a trial set...
- US Detained Nearly 100,000 Migrants at Southern Border in February March 5, 2021U.S. border agents detained nearly 100,000 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border in February, according to two people familiar with preliminary figures, the highest arrest total for the month of February since 2006. The figures, which have not been previously reported, show the...
- Rep. Byron Donalds to Newsmax TV: Dem Bills 'Disaster,' 'Ridiculous,' 'Stupid' March 5, 2021Rep. Byron Donalds of Florida implored the U.S. Senate on Friday to derail any way possible two Democrat bills, the first seeking to spend $1.9 trillion and another revamping election laws, telling Newsmax TV that the first ''lacks complete common sense'' while the latter...