St Lucie County Republicans win 13 of 19 races!
Congratulations to the Winners and Everyone that Ran
- March 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 20 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Welcome from Chairman Kenny Nail
We’re so glad to have you here! You are visiting a passionate active group which supports conservative Republican ideals and has boots-on-the-ground plans to implement them. The Republican Party of St Lucie County believes in the Constitution in its original intent, and, as such, works to find, promote and get elected individuals who best represent our party’s platform and values.
Many projects have been carried out in the past four years to insure success for our party’s candidates. Hundreds of volunteers have worked tirelessly, achieving more success for Republican candidates in our traditionally blue county than ever before.
There are many exciting opportunities to serve, and we hope you have come to roll up your sleeves and get to work with a great team of individuals who see value in this grassroots movement to return our Constitutional Republic back to what our forefathers intended it to be.
Thank you again for visiting the Republican Party of Saint Lucie County. We trust you enjoyed your time with us and will consider further involvement in the many busy committees working for the purpose of getting Republicans successfully elected.
Kenny Nail, Chairman
Republican Party of St. Lucie County
AMERICA FIRST AGENDA
ST. Lucie GOP QUICK STATS
The St. Lucie GOP has added over 12,000 voters to our local party
St. Lucie won 13 out of 19 elections in 2020 (68%)
Through our hard work - Trump won St. Lucie County
a MUST WIN election. We must put America First for all Americans
- Trump to Plot Strategy Forward for GOP, Former Adviser Says February 26, 2021Former President Donald Trump will plot a strategy forward for the Republican Party during his upcoming speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference, according to former advice Jason Miller.
- Ohio Is First State to Sue Census Bureau for Data Delay February 26, 2021Ohio on Thursday became the first state to challenge the U.S. Census Bureau's decision to push back the release of 2020 census figures so more time can be spent on fixing any inaccuracies in the data.
- Rep. Claudia Tenney to Newsmax TV: Gov. Cuomo Should Resign for Many Reasons February 26, 2021A sexual harassment accusation simply became the latest reason Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., should resign, according to Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-N.Y., on Newsmax TV. A former aide to Cuomo this week accused the governor of sexually harassing her. That followed recent...
- Sen. Tommy Tuberville to Newsmax TV: Teachers Unions 'Actually Killing Our Kids' February 26, 2021Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., condemned many teachers unions for their refusal to return to in-classroom instruction during the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, accusing them of "actually killing our kids."