St Lucie County Republicans win 13 of 19 races in 2020!
Congratulations to the Winners and Everyone that Ran
GOP CHIEF SETS GOAL:
FLIP SCHOOL BOARD AND COUNTY COMMISSION IN 2022
Building on the successes of the St. Lucie Republicans over the last two years, Chairman Kenny Nail has set his Party the goal of flipping both the School Board and the County Commission in 2022.
2020 was a year of record Republican activity in St. Lucie County:
- Dozens of volunteers were recruited and mobilized to get out the vote;
- Volunteers knocked on thousands of doors;
- Tens of thousands of doorhangers with candidates names and GOP positions on Amendments were distributed;
- Advertising was bought by the GOP for candidates to the tune of thousands of dollars;
- The GOP had a strong presence with hospitality tents at all early voting locations to meet voters, hand out palm cards and answer questions.
As a result, State House District 84 was won by a Republican, Dana Trabulsy, for the first time. The Constitutional office of the Clerk of Court was captured by another Republican, Michelle Miller. A Republican also won a seat on the School Board (Jennifer Richardson).
In 2021 for the first time the number of registered Republicans statewide topped the number of Registered Democrats. St. Lucie is fast approaching parity in registration through the efforts of committed volunteers. The entire St. Lucie City Council is composed of Republicans, including Mayor Shannon Martin.
“In 2022 we will flip both the School Board and the County Commission” announced Mr. Nail.
“It is within our grasp.” Said Chairman Nail. Republicans already hold two out of the five School Board seats. Two Democrats are up for re-election to only one Republican. Likewise in the County Commission, Republicans have two out of the five seats with two Democrats and only one Republican up for re-election.
“The Republican Party of St. Lucie County is energized by these successes and the clear possibilities. We have it in us to flip those two Boards – maybe even turn one of them solid Republican!” Added the Chairman.
Welcome from Chairman Kenny Nail
We’re so glad to have you here! You are visiting a passionate active group which supports conservative Republican ideals and has boots-on-the-ground plans to implement them. The Republican Party of St Lucie County believes in the Constitution in its original intent, and, as such, works to find, promote and get elected individuals who best represent our party’s platform and values.
Many projects have been carried out in the past four years to insure success for our party’s candidates. Hundreds of volunteers have worked tirelessly, achieving more success for Republican candidates in our traditionally blue county than ever before.
There are many exciting opportunities to serve, and we hope you have come to roll up your sleeves and get to work with a great team of individuals who see value in this grassroots movement to return our Constitutional Republic back to what our forefathers intended it to be.
Thank you again for visiting the Republican Party of Saint Lucie County. We trust you enjoyed your time with us and will consider further involvement in the many busy committees working for the purpose of getting Republicans successfully elected.
Kenny Nail, Chairman
Republican Party of St. Lucie County
AMERICA FIRST AGENDA
ST. Lucie GOP QUICK STATS
The St. Lucie GOP has added over 12,000 voters to our local party
St. Lucie won 13 out of 19 elections in 2020 (68%)
Through our hard work - Trump won St. Lucie County
a MUST WIN election. We must put America First for all Americans
VIEW OUR VIDEOS
- Arizona Professor Shot To Death On Campus; Former Student Arrested After Hours-Long Search October 5, 2022A University of Arizona (UA) hydrology professor was shot and killed on campus Wednesday afternoon, leading to an hours-long search for the suspected shooter, a statement from the school confirmed. The suspect, 46-year-old former student Murad Dervish, was arrested over 100 miles away and around three hours after allegedly killing the male professor, according to […]
- More Pro-Life Activists Targeted By FBI: Report October 5, 2022Federal agents allegedly paid a gun-drawn visit to at least one pro-life activist home Wednesday for protesting at a Tennessee abortion facility last year, while others were ordered to report to their local authorities to face federal charges. According to a report from liveaction.org, FBI agents allegedly entered the home of pro-life activist Chet Gallagher […]
- Biden To Ease Sanctions On Socialist Venezuela, Releases Maduro’s Convicted Narco Trafficker Nephews October 5, 2022President Joe Biden (D) is reportedly preparing to ease sanctions on socialist Venezuela to allow a U.S. oil company to resume production there, which comes as OPEC announced early Wednesday that it would be significantly cutting oil production. The New York Times reported that Russia and Saudi Arabia, acting as the leaders of the 23-member […]
- National Debt Surpasses $31 Trillion For The First Time. Republicans And Democrats Both To Blame. October 5, 2022The United States national debt surpassed $31 trillion for the first time in history, according to data from the Treasury Department released on Monday. Federal obligations soared over the past two years as a result of government spending packages meant to address the lockdown-induced recession. The newest debt milestone implies over $93,000 in liabilities per […]