St Lucie County Republicans win 11 of 12 races in General Election 2022!
The St. Lucie County Commission Was Flipped to a Republican Majority!
GOP CHIEF SETS GOAL:
FLIP SCHOOL BOARD AND COUNTY COMMISSION IN 2022
Building on the successes of the St. Lucie Republicans over the last two years, Chairman Kenny Nail has set his Party the goal of flipping both the School Board and the County Commission in 2022.
2020 was a year of record Republican activity in St. Lucie County:
- Dozens of volunteers were recruited and mobilized to get out the vote;
- Volunteers knocked on thousands of doors;
- Tens of thousands of doorhangers with candidates names and GOP positions on Amendments were distributed;
- Advertising was bought by the GOP for candidates to the tune of thousands of dollars;
- The GOP had a strong presence with hospitality tents at all early voting locations to meet voters, hand out palm cards and answer questions.
As a result, State House District 84 was won by a Republican, Dana Trabulsy, for the first time. The Constitutional office of the Clerk of Court was captured by another Republican, Michelle Miller. A Republican also won a seat on the School Board (Jennifer Richardson).
In 2021 for the first time the number of registered Republicans statewide topped the number of Registered Democrats. St. Lucie is fast approaching parity in registration through the efforts of committed volunteers. The entire St. Lucie City Council is composed of Republicans, including Mayor Shannon Martin.
“In 2022 we will flip both the School Board and the County Commission” announced Mr. Nail.
“It is within our grasp.” Said Chairman Nail. Republicans already hold two out of the five School Board seats. Two Democrats are up for re-election to only one Republican. Likewise in the County Commission, Republicans have two out of the five seats with two Democrats and only one Republican up for re-election.
“The Republican Party of St. Lucie County is energized by these successes and the clear possibilities. We have it in us to flip those two Boards – maybe even turn one of them solid Republican!” Added the Chairman.
- January 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- February 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- February 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Welcome from Chairman Kenny Nail
We’re so glad to have you here! You are visiting a passionate active group which supports conservative Republican ideals and has boots-on-the-ground plans to implement them. The Republican Party of St Lucie County believes in the Constitution in its original intent, and, as such, works to find, promote and get elected individuals who best represent our party’s platform and values.
Many projects have been carried out in the past four years to insure success for our party’s candidates. Hundreds of volunteers have worked tirelessly, achieving more success for Republican candidates in our traditionally blue county than ever before.
There are many exciting opportunities to serve, and we hope you have come to roll up your sleeves and get to work with a great team of individuals who see value in this grassroots movement to return our Constitutional Republic back to what our forefathers intended it to be.
Thank you again for visiting the Republican Party of Saint Lucie County. We trust you enjoyed your time with us and will consider further involvement in the many busy committees working for the purpose of getting Republicans successfully elected.
Kenny Nail, Chairman
Republican Party of St. Lucie County
AMERICA FIRST AGENDA
ST. Lucie GOP QUICK STATS
The St. Lucie GOP has added over 12,000 voters to our local party
St. Lucie won 13 out of 19 elections in 2020 (68%)
Through our hard work - Trump won St. Lucie County
a MUST WIN election. We must put America First for all Americans
VIEW OUR VIDEOS
- Ilhan Omar On Her History Of Anti-Semitism: ‘I Didn’t Understand’ I Was ‘Trafficking In Anti-Semitism’ January 29, 2023Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) claimed during an interview broadcast on Sunday that she did not know that she was “trafficking in anti-Semitism” by making alleged anti-Semitic remarks. Omar’s comments on CNN’s “State of the Union” come as she faces the prospect of being removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her previous statements and […]
- Israel Targets Iran Military Facility In Drone Attack: Report January 29, 2023Israel reportedly targeted an Iranian Defense Ministry military facility in a drone attack on Saturday night in the city of Isfahan, located in the central part of the country. According to a report by The Wall Street Journal published Sunday morning, U.S. officials and other sources confirmed Israel was responsible for the operation. Three quadcopter […]
- Cops Charged With Murder Of Tyre Nichols Hired After Job Requirements Lowered: Report January 29, 2023Some of the fired police officers charged with the murder of Tyre Nichols were reportedly hired after the Memphis Police Department lowered its job requirements. Nichols died on January 10, three days after Memphis police pulled him over in a traffic stop, local media reported. Nichols, and the five former police officers accused of murdering […]
- Growing Standoff Emerges Between Senate Intel And Biden Admin Over Classified Docs January 29, 2023Senators vowed to push back against the Biden administration for refusing to provide access to classified documents found at the residences of two presidents. Democratic and Republican members of the Senate Intelligence Committee left a classified briefing Wednesday with Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines in an uproar, arguing they are being prevented from performing […]