Congrats to Anthony Bonna !
Thank You for supporting Anthony Bonna on December 7th! Anthony received over 58% of the vote and we had a higher turnout of Republicans than Democrats! For the first time in history the Port St. Lucie City Council is all Republican!!
Congrats to our NEW Mayor Shannon Martin!
Shannon won with over 65% of the vote!
Thank You for your turn out and support! Republican Anthony Bonna received over 44% of the vote for city council district 3 (well over his opponents) and will have a run-off special election on December 7th!
St Lucie County Republicans win 13 of 19 races in 2020!
Congratulations to the Winners and Everyone that Ran
GOP CHIEF SETS GOAL:
FLIP SCHOOL BOARD AND COUNTY COMMISSION IN 2022
Building on the successes of the St. Lucie Republicans over the last two years, Chairman Kenny Nail has set his Party the goal of flipping both the School Board and the County Commission in 2022.
2020 was a year of record Republican activity in St. Lucie County:
- Dozens of volunteers were recruited and mobilized to get out the vote;
- Volunteers knocked on thousands of doors;
- Tens of thousands of doorhangers with candidates names and GOP positions on Amendments were distributed;
- Advertising was bought by the GOP for candidates to the tune of thousands of dollars;
- The GOP had a strong presence with hospitality tents at all early voting locations to meet voters, hand out palm cards and answer questions.
As a result, State House District 84 was won by a Republican, Dana Trabulsy, for the first time. The Constitutional office of the Clerk of Court was captured by another Republican, Michelle Miller. A Republican also won a seat on the School Board (Jennifer Richardson).
In 2021 for the first time the number of registered Republicans statewide topped the number of Registered Democrats. St. Lucie is fast approaching parity in registration through the efforts of committed volunteers. The entire St. Lucie City Council is composed of Republicans, including Mayor Shannon Martin.
“In 2022 we will flip both the School Board and the County Commission” announced Mr. Nail.
“It is within our grasp.” Said Chairman Nail. Republicans already hold two out of the five School Board seats. Two Democrats are up for re-election to only one Republican. Likewise in the County Commission, Republicans have two out of the five seats with two Democrats and only one Republican up for re-election.
“The Republican Party of St. Lucie County is energized by these successes and the clear possibilities. We have it in us to flip those two Boards – maybe even turn one of them solid Republican!” Added the Chairman.
- January 29 @ 11:00 am - January 30 @ 7:00 pm
- January 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- January 31 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Welcome from Chairman Kenny Nail
We’re so glad to have you here! You are visiting a passionate active group which supports conservative Republican ideals and has boots-on-the-ground plans to implement them. The Republican Party of St Lucie County believes in the Constitution in its original intent, and, as such, works to find, promote and get elected individuals who best represent our party’s platform and values.
Many projects have been carried out in the past four years to insure success for our party’s candidates. Hundreds of volunteers have worked tirelessly, achieving more success for Republican candidates in our traditionally blue county than ever before.
There are many exciting opportunities to serve, and we hope you have come to roll up your sleeves and get to work with a great team of individuals who see value in this grassroots movement to return our Constitutional Republic back to what our forefathers intended it to be.
Thank you again for visiting the Republican Party of Saint Lucie County. We trust you enjoyed your time with us and will consider further involvement in the many busy committees working for the purpose of getting Republicans successfully elected.
Kenny Nail, Chairman
Republican Party of St. Lucie County
AMERICA FIRST AGENDA
ST. Lucie GOP QUICK STATS
The St. Lucie GOP has added over 12,000 voters to our local party
St. Lucie won 13 out of 19 elections in 2020 (68%)
Through our hard work - Trump won St. Lucie County
a MUST WIN election. We must put America First for all Americans
VIEW OUR VIDEOS
- Pittsburgh Bridge Collapses on Morning Biden Arrives to Talk Bridge Repairs January 28, 2022Emergency crews Friday were on the scene of a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh, just hours before President Joe Biden is scheduled to visit the city to talk about the $1 trillion infrastructure bill that includes bridge maintenance.
- Soros Pumping $125M Into Super PAC's Operations January 28, 2022Mega-donor George Soros is pouring $125 million into the Democracy PAC, a group that channeled more than $80 million to pro-democracy groups and candidates during the 2020 election. The billionaire said in a statement to Politico that the nine-figure investment is aimed at...
- Biden to Highlight Manufacturing Jobs, GDP Growth in Pittsburgh January 28, 2022U.S. President Joe Biden, making good on a one-year anniversary pledge to get out of the White House more often, visits the former steel town of Pittsburgh on Friday to highlight his efforts to strengthen supply chains and revitalize U.S. manufacturing. Biden, whose approval...
- Mark Meadows to Newsmax: Biden 'Tough on Russia' Narrative Is Fake January 28, 2022Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff to President Donald Trump, told Newsmax on Thursday that the narrative that President Joe Biden was "going to be tough on Russia" is fake. "Everything that he has done to date is exactly the opposite" of being tough on Russia, ...